Creating Opportunities & Connections for Business
September 20th, 2017
Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre – Ralph Pomeroy Ballroom
9:00 am – 6:00 pm / Social to follow
8 Power Packed Hours To Promote Your Brand And Meet Your Next Customer.
Book early to ensure you don’t miss your opportunity to connect with the North Peace business community. Limited space.
- Boost your brand and get to know the North Peace business community. They may have heard of you, but do they know you?
- Forge strong connections with active businesses & professionals.
- Every appointment represents a potential business opportunity.
- Get a big bang for your buck — ROI.
- Attending businesses will have their logo included in all promotional material including Chamber e-messaging, website, online registration, and social media. Logos will be linked to company’s website. List of attendees will be updated regularly.
- Intensive 1 day one-on-one pre-scheduled appointments. Appointments are 10 minutes in length.
- Exclusivity. Limited number of booths available, 32. Guaranteed meeting opportunity with 31 businesses in the convenience of 1 location.
- With your entry fee, you will have a chance to network with businesses that may be looking for products or services that you provide. Early bird price (effective until August 30th): $575 + GST for Chamber members and $775 + GST for potential members. Regular price (as of September 1st): $675 + GST for Chamber members and $875 + GST for potential members. Each 8’ x 8’ booth includes 8’ high pipe & draping with 3’ high sides, table & table cloth, 4 chairs, 1 power outlet bar, 2 entry passes, and lunch on site. Additional delegate passes are available at $70.00 + GST per pass.
- Discover new products, services, technologies and offerings that may help your business get a competitive advantage.
- Have the opportunity to talk with 31 businesses in one work day to build your network of contacts and customers in a speed dating style format.
- Date: September 20th, 2017.
- Location: Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre – Ralph Pomeroy Ballroom
- Business Showcase Hours: 9 am – 6 pm. The Showcase will start promptly at 9 am.
- Social with Hors D’oevres and cash bar to follow after the last meeting. Exhibitors are encouraged to continue mingling after the meetings. Co-workers and guests welcome to attend. Social to end at 9 pm. Please have your booth display taken down by 10 pm.
- Coffee / Tea Service will begin at 8 am and will be available throughout the day.
- Lunch: A hot buffet lunch, A Taste of Italy, will be provided in the ballroom from 12 pm to 12:50 pm. Please advise the Chamber of any special dietary requests.
- Number of Staff per Booth: 2 delegate passes will be issued per booth exhibitor. Additional delegate pass available for a fee.
- Sublet of Space: Exhibitors are NOT be permitted to sublet space allotted to them, or any portion thereof. Exhibitors will not use space for any purpose other than that shown on the application. Any breach of this clause will mean forfeiture of space allotted and non-refund of rent paid.
- Setup / Takedown Hours: Doors to the ballroom will open at 7 am for participants to arrive and set up their display. Earlier setup time available by prior arrangement. Please have your booth set up before 8:45 am and display taken down by 10 pm. Chamber Staff will be on hand during setup and take down hours.
- Registration Desk: Chamber Staff & Directors will be on site at 7 am on the day of the event to hand out lanyards and appointment schedules. Only those with lanyards will be allowed into the room. *Please note that this event will not be open to the public during Showcase hours to avoid disruption of meetings. Co-workers & invited guests are welcome to attend the social following meetings.
- Round Robin Appointment Schedule: Meetings will be scheduled “Round Robin” style. Each business will rotate through all attendees, 1 at a time, similar to speed dating. Each meeting is scheduled for 10 minutes in length; a bell will ring at the half way mark. For a portion of the day’s meetings you will remain at your booth which will be identified on your appointment schedule as “HOME” meetings. For other appointments you will travel to another company’s booth which will be identified on your appointment schedule as “AWAY” meetings.
- Show & Exhibitors Liability: The Fort St. John & District Chamber of Commerce shall not be responsible in any manner for the persons, property or materials of the exhibitors or owners or their agents, servants or employees. The exhibitors or owners shall assume the risks of exhibiting their property and materials, and should any exhibit or portion thereof or any property in connection therewith be injured, lost, stolen or suffer damage from any cause whatsoever, the Chamber and its staff will not be liable therefore in any manner whatsoever. In addition to what is imposed by law or by this contract respecting the liability of exhibitors and owners, it is agreed and understood that each exhibitor and owner shall indemnify and save harmless the Fort St. John & Dist. Chamber of Commerce and each of them of and from all claims, demands, suits and actions arising from this contract and/or the participation of the exhibitor and owner in the Chamber’s Business Showcase which may be imposed upon the Fort St. John & Dist. Chamber of Commerce as result of any act or omission on the part of the exhibitor or owner or on the part of any of its or their clients, servants or employees.
Commit Early To Get The Most Out Of Media & Advertising Promo’s!
- Exposure: Increase your visibility, brand awareness and recognition.
- Interaction: Engage with North Peace’s elite business leaders and showcase your products and services in a unique and fun way.
- Networking: Build valuable relationships and generate new interest for your brand.
- Supporting your Chamber and community: As a non-profit organization, our Chamber relies 100% on membership & business support. We do not receive operational funding from government in order that we may to focus on our members’ needs without conflict. If you see value in the work our Chamber does, your sponsorship will assist in our advocacy work, and providing learning & networking opportunities.
2016 Business Showcase
Past Participating Businesses
September 27th, 2016
Pomeroy Hotel & Convention Centre – Ralph Pomeroy Ballroom
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Business Showcase Partners:
Business Showcase Supporters:
Additional Attending Businesses:
Complete Safety Services Inc.