At a glance
- Around 35,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations
- 160+ years of history, operating in more than 55 countries
- We serve the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power & Process and Environment & Infrastructure markets globally
- We offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide
- Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields – BP, Shell, BR Petrobras, KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, Hyundai, Ministry of Transportation, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Pemex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy, to name just a few
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing
- We are driven by delivering value to our shareholders, providing safe and sustainable project solutions for our customers, developing the full potential of our people and contributing to the communities we work in
- Our shares are traded on both the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW
Welcome to DWB!
We are a dynamic, multidisciplinary consulting firm that specializes in offering a full suite of value-added engineering, environmental and forestry services to our clients.
Established in 1990, DWB Consulting Services Ltd (DWB) has grown from a small family-run business to a multifaceted company with operations throughout Northern British Columbia, including Prince George, Lac La Hache, Burns Lake, and Chetwynd.
DWB has established a strong reputation for our ability to develop cost effective solutions to complex engineering, environmental, and forestry issues. Any project which we accept is considered within the context of our interdisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, technical experts and qualified field staff. This approach ensures that solutions are practical, environmentally sound, operationally feasible and economical.
Gemini is a professional services firm that has been providing multi-disciplined engineering, field and environmental solutions for energy and industrial facilities since 1982. We are a public company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta with field offices in Ponoka, Sherwood Park and Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Fort St. John, British Columbia.
Gemini combines our engineering expertise with our field services capabilities and our land, environmental and regulatory services to deliver integrated solutions for our clients. We are capable of servicing projects from beginning to end – from regulation and engineering to fabrication and construction management, all the way through to maintenance. We provide a full scope of engineering disciplines and pride ourselves in successfully executing projects that are safe, high quality, cost effective and on schedule.
Whether your problem is simple and straightforward or difficult and complex, Matrix Solutions works with you to deliver the right environmental and engineering solutions.
With offices strategically located across Canada, we live and work where you do, and have the local knowledge to deliver impactful solutions tailored to your project needs. Together, we power progress and shape a better future where our communities and environment thrive.