Alpha Controls Ltd. is an Electrical and Instrumentation company. We take great pride in our workmanship, our safety program, and our customer relationships. We are a locally owned and operated business, with 100% BC employees. We are a certified BC Based Business.
Alpha Controls Ltd. was incorporated in June of 1984 as a local industrial Instrumentation & Electrical contracting company employed within the Northern BC Oil and Gas Industry.
In 2001, Alpha Controls began diversifying by getting involved in city street lighting and traffic control systems. In 2004, Alpha Controls diversified even further when we started taking on Civil and shallow utility projects as well, and in 2005 started wiring houses and apartment buildings. Alpha Controls Ltd. currently operates with a staff of 15 to 20 employees. We employ Electrical and Instrumentation journeymen and apprentices.
Our equipment includes: excavators, rubber tire backhoes, bucket trucks, a picker truck and fully outfitted field trucks. Alpha Controls Ltd also has a substantial inventory of instrumentation and electrical parts in stock. We also rent oilfield recorders, test gauges, and Baker pumps.
All of our Preventative Maintenance programs and metering programs are documented on our MS Excel program for scheduling purposes, so notification can be given in previous month prior to work becoming due.
Alpha Controls now proudly boasts as being one of the most diverse and complete Electrical and Instrumentation companies in Northeastern BC. Please contact us to discuss and get a quote for your next project, we would be happy to work with you.
Alpha Controls Ltd. is a Member of the B.C Construction Association, and the Fort St. John Chamber of Commerce.
At a glance
- Around 35,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations
- 160+ years of history, operating in more than 55 countries
- We serve the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power & Process and Environment & Infrastructure markets globally
- We offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide
- Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields – BP, Shell, BR Petrobras, KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, Hyundai, Ministry of Transportation, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Pemex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy, to name just a few
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing
- We are driven by delivering value to our shareholders, providing safe and sustainable project solutions for our customers, developing the full potential of our people and contributing to the communities we work in
- Our shares are traded on both the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW