The Synergy FSJ is a diverse network of professionals under the age of 40, who reside in the Fort St. John & Area. Through our ties to the Fort St. John & District Chamber of Commerce and other business and community organizations, we provide our members the opportunity to connect with likeminded individuals and to effect positive change in our community.
What is Synergy FSJ?
- A junior division of the Fort St. John & District Chamber of Commerce.
- A great opportunity to bring together like minded and age individuals to network and get involved with your business community.
- Opportunity to take advantage of Chamber of Commerce partner events and workshops.
- Opportunity to connect with business leaders
- Obtain mentoring from the business men and women that make up the Fort St. John & District Chamber of Commerce.
Who can join?
Anyone under 40 who is either a:
- Business owner
- Senior staff
- Prospective entrepreneur
- All Chamber members are encouraged to sign up their senior staff and young executives.
How does this benefit businesses?
- Network your staff with same age and likeminded individuals.
- Retains your staff because they are getting to know the right type of friends that have common interests and hobbies.
- Your staff become more community involved.
- Your staff or new hires become a part of the community and don’t feel like an outsider.
What will you get out of it?
- Getting involved
- Networking opportunities
- Events with keynote speakers such as: Darcy Rezac from the Vancouver Board of Trade.
- Leadership Development
- Community Service
- Social Responsibility
- Downtown Revitalization
- Group Benefits
- Meet same age and likeminded individuals
What will it cost?
Membership to Synergy FSJ is free to existing Chamber members and all other memberships are only $25/year.
Employers are encouraged to use this group as a cost effective staff training and retaining tactic.
When are the meetings?
Last Thursday of the month and location will be announced prior to the mingle.
Every month....come rain or Hockey.