Exhibitor Opportunity May 29 to 31, 2011
Prince George Civic Centre
808 Civic Plaza, Prince George, BC.
The BC Chamber of Commerce Annual General Meeting & Conference is the premier event of the year for the business community in BC. The Conference is a forum for new ideas and opportunities; it strives to cover current business trends and concerns across a wide spectrum, to meet the demands of its diverse membership and the public.
The conference draws members from across the province, with three full days of speakers, panel discussions, presentations, and networking opportunities.
Trade Show Focus: Showcasing the North
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a member of a powerful executive team, you can benefit from growing your list of target clients and business contacts by meeting members of the various Chambers of Commerce and business leaders from throughout BC.
- A company in the Mining, Energy, Forestry or Finance sector looking to build your reputation throughout the province?
- A web designer looking to enhance the profile of companies you work with?
- An Accountant looking to expand your business by meeting entrepreneurs in different regions?
- An Interior Designer looking to create chic yet functional work environments for your clients?
- A Communications expert working hard to build relationships with companies of all sizes so you can help them enahnce their eminence and reputation?
- A Recruiter that helps companies find talent in various industries – mining, tourism, and marketing to name a few?
- An exhibit and display manufacturer who wants to help BC companies build their visual and physical presence at events and trade shows?
By being an Exhibitor at the BC Chamber of Commerce AGM & Conference, you will reach companies throughout the province.