Nicola Gardner of Small Business BC in partnership with the Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training and the Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens’ Services will be hosting a free workshop:
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM (PDT)
Location: Employment Connections Boardroom
9907 – 99th Avenue
Fort St. John, BC
Over $6.6 billion are spent every year on government goods and services in BC. Do you know about the opportunities that are available for your business?
This introductory seminar will provide you with the information and tools you need to bid for business opportunities to work with the BC Provincial Government. You will also learn about the new Short Form Request for Proposal (SRFP) introduced by the Government of BC in April 2014
• Understand which products and services are purchased by the government
• Discover the different types of procurement processes
• Learn how to identify relevant opportunities on B.C. Bid
• Find out how to register your business to submit bids online
• Learn about BC’s new Short-form Request for Proposal
Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided for participants.
Please contact the Chamber office for registration details.