How Local Business Can Access The LNG Projects Supply Chain
Among the many proposed major industrial projects planned throughout B.C. the $50 billion investment in LNG (liquefied natural gas) projects represents a significant opportunity for economic development and job creation. Millions of dollars of goods and services are needed to support these projects. Local contractors and suppliers can take advantage of this economic boom. Is your business ready?
You Should Attend if:
• You are a business owner who is interested in learning about the proposed major LNG projects.
• You want to know the procurement process for these projects.
• You want to know what supplies and services will be needed.
• You want to know how your business can take advantage of these major projects and become part of the local supply chain of commercial goods and services.
• You want to find out who can help you get prepared.
INSERT LINK IN YOUR WEB BROWSER TO REGISTER: