Gordon Wilson’s direct email is Gordon.Wilson@gov.bc.ca
Enclosed below is Gordon Wilson’s email and links to the upcoming LNG Conference & Company Exhibition in Vancouver May 21 – 24, 2014.
If you are interested in participating in video clips the province is hoping to create to showcase BC businesses, please email Gordon Wilson at Gordon.Wilson@gov.bc.ca with your name, business category, and contact information.
There is an LNG Conference & Company Exhibition in Vancouver May 21 – 24, 2014. Registration for the conference is available at: https://www.lnginbc-register.ca/register
Exhibitor Registration is available at http://engage.gov.bc.ca/lnginbc/b-c-business-exhibitor-registration/
As part of the Premier’s mandate under the LNG-Buy BC banner, B.C.-based companies will have the opportunity to connect with national and international delegates. To encourage participation in the LNG-Buy BC program, eligible B.C. exhibitors may qualify for reimbursement of the exhibitor fee based on fulfillment of the LNG-Buy BC criteria noted in the attached Exhibitor Package.
LNG-Buy BC Company Exhibitor Registration
Approved B.C.-based companies will receive 100% reimbursement for one 10’ x 10’ booth based on the fulﬁllment of the LNG-Buy BC criteria. Exhibitor deposits of $1,000 will be required to secure the booth space and will be refunded after the Conference by June 27, 2014. Please note that there will be no refund for exhibitors who do not staff their booth space during the Conference.
The approved B.C.-based companies will receive:
• One (1) 10’ x 10’ booth at the trade show and two (2) trade show staff passes.
• Trade show staff passes do not have conference access
• Turnkey exhibit booth including hardwall (back-wall and stepped side-walls), front fascia with company name, carpet, draped table with two (2) chairs and electrical power
• Access to exhibitor services for additional lead retrieval, AV, signage and other requirements
• Company name in the trade show guide
• Company name on conference website
• A conﬁrmation email with booth number(s) and trade show map will be provided to exhibitor before the Conference
*All applications for the LNG-Buy BC subsidy program will be reviewed and approvals will be communicated by March 15th, 2014.
Please note that there is limited space dedicated to the LNG-Buy BC program at the conference.
Priority will be given to companies on a ﬁrst come, ﬁrst serve basis and that are either:
• Related to the energy sector or,
• Fulfill service requirements of the energy sector
To qualify, your company must be:
• B.C.-based (HQ)
• Possess a B.C. Business Number
Note: Only one (1) 10’ x 10’ booth space at the Conference is covered under the BuyBC program
Upon approval of your application, a representative of the Ministry of Natural Gas Development will be in contact with contract and invoicing details.
For more information please download the B.C. Exhibitor Package.
To apply for B.C. exhibitor space at the trade show please fill out the B.C. Exhibitor Registration form.