With knowledgeable and experienced employees, T&T Communications provides oil and gas producers in both the B.C. and Alberta markets with innovative and reliable lighting, communications products and services, as well as all-terrain vehicles.
The privately-held company prides itself on having a deep understanding of their client’s needs and providing leading edge equipment with superior service.
With years of experience, we can help you out with all sorts of solutions.
T&T Communications Corp. has taken the Communication Booster to the next level. By combining lighting & communications services on a single tower, we’ve reduced the need for expensive fixed towers and multiple small side lighting units. This innovative design will quickly improve working conditions on site, and the overall safety of any construction or service environment.
New LED 100′ Stadium Towers
These new towers include all the same great features as our regular large light towers with the 12 metal halide lights being replaced with 16 LED lights.
We are able to offer the following additional communications services:
- Speeds up to 702 Mbps (download) and 5076 (upload)
- Internet and Wi-Fi Security
- Connections for print servers, mass storage devices and voice services
Rig Phone Systems
- 3,000 acres of property, open land coverage
- Multi-Line (4-ports / line per base unit)
- Expandable to (8) bases for (32) line/ports
- Rugged & durable designed handsets for industrial environment
- 6 hour talk time, 50 hours stand-by time
- Provide voice services with full global coverage
- Intrinsically safe handhelds
- Lapel microphones and charging units supplied
- Supplies voice services for an existing internet line
Portable Communications Towers
- Capable of heights between 70’–110′
- Equipment with high gain cell repeaters
- Provide high speed Internet via satellite
- Speeds up to 2.0 Mbps (download) and 500 Kbps (upload)
- Amplifies and filtrates RF signals in 2 directions
- Uplink to base station, downlink to cellular phones
- Systems can provide coverage up to 100,000 square feet