Locally owned and operated in Fort St. John, BC, Macenna Staffing Services has over 30 years experience in business administration and is connected with the North Peace workforce market.
We also offer oilfield operator Camp Services.
Founders Mike & Jim Myshak have several years of experience in all aspects of the construction, pipeline, and the oil & gas industries. Together with exceptional staff, Myshak makes a wide variety of specialized construction equipment available for rent. We offer:
- Dry rental rates on all rental equipment,
- Rigging, swamp mats, and rig mats for Alberta industry,
- Rentals with options to purchase and/or lease,
- Maintenance and service can be provided on or off site (through our Acheson Industrial Park repair facility and mobile service and shop in Fort McMurray), and
- Warehousing and storage facilities available with rail access, with material handling and categorization for both indoor and outdoor storage.
With the combined experience of our employees and our company’s high standards for service, we can offer the industry competitive rates, up to date equipment and technology, and excellent personal service. Contact us today.
PEACE COUNTRY FILTRATION LTD SPECIALIZES IN NATURAL GAS PROCESSING FILTRATION /SEPARATION AND MASS TRANSFER APPLICATIONS. PLEASE KEEP US IN MIND FOR ANY EQUIPMENT NEEDS WHERE NATURAL GAS COMES INTO CONTACT WITH PROCESS FLUIDS.
NEW – We also supply Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers. Utilized in heating, cooling, refrigeration, hydronic, steam and industrial processes, brazed plate heat exchangers offer significant advantages over traditional heat
exchanger technologies. More Details.