Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Proven ability to support client success
Civeo is a new incarnation of an existing company with a track record of success that minimizes risk for our clients. Our recent spin-off from Oil States International created one of the largest and most experienced global providers of accommodation services, offering a broader range of solutions across a larger geographic footprint. Our demonstrated ability to develop, own and efficiently operate quality accommodations supports our clients in attracting and retaining qualified workers who are vital to the success of their projects.
Our unique approach, built on four key pillars, creates benefits for our clients. Learn more about our property development mindset, our operations philosophy, the guest experience that we deliver and our community engagement.
Civeo’s leadership team has significant combined experience and expertise in creating forward-thinking, tailored workforce accommodation solutions that support client success. Meet the leaders behind our unique approach.
Committed to being a positive force in the communities where we live and work, we partner with local stakeholders for long-term growth and sustainable development, and we operate in a responsible manner with particular emphasis on safety, people and the environment.
At a glance
- Around 35,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations
- 160+ years of history, operating in more than 55 countries
- We serve the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power & Process and Environment & Infrastructure markets globally
- We offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide
- Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields – BP, Shell, BR Petrobras, KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, Hyundai, Ministry of Transportation, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Pemex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy, to name just a few
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing
- We are driven by delivering value to our shareholders, providing safe and sustainable project solutions for our customers, developing the full potential of our people and contributing to the communities we work in
- Our shares are traded on both the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW