At a glance
- Around 35,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations
- 160+ years of history, operating in more than 55 countries
- We serve the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power & Process and Environment & Infrastructure markets globally
- We offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide
- Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields – BP, Shell, BR Petrobras, KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, Hyundai, Ministry of Transportation, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Pemex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy, to name just a few
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing
- We are driven by delivering value to our shareholders, providing safe and sustainable project solutions for our customers, developing the full potential of our people and contributing to the communities we work in
- Our shares are traded on both the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW
Aqua North Water Systems Ltd: Pumps & Purification in Northern BC & Beyond
The idea to provide skincare products unparalleled in quality and effectiveness developed in Switzerland in 1975, when one man, Petter Mørck, together with a group of leading biochemists, biologists and herbalists, fulfilled his vision and founded Arbonne.
Arbonne skincare products, based on botanical principles, became a reality in the United States in 1980 and are now shared throughout the world through the Arbonne network of Independent Consultants. Building on these same founding principles, the product line has since grown to include both inner and outer health and beauty products that are unparalleled in quality, safety, value, benefits and results.
Arctech Welding + Machining
Our Vision: Be the premier full service, technologically advanced fabrication company known and admired for its partnership and performance based attitude.
Our Mission: To provide North Eastern British Columbian clients with high quality welding, fabricating, painting and machining services and products in a fast, friendly and reliable manner.
Arctech Welding + Machining Ltd. is a locally owned and operated welding and machining company servicing North Eastern British Columbia and the Peace River Region since 1999.
We are proud to serve the local industry and support the community where we live and work. Specializing in structural steel and mobile welding, we strive to achieve excellence in service and quality to meet all job requirements, big or small.
Our experienced staff and employees are committed to providing excellent service and quality in order to meet all your fabrication, welding, and machining needs. Arctech is a CWB Division 2.1 certified shop, competent in all welding processes including Gas Metal Arc, Tungsten Inert Gas, and Shielded Metallic Arc Welding. We are also certified for Aluminum Welding and have a great deal of experience in this area.
Atco Two River’s Lodge is a Camp services and catering company that is managing the site C Lodging facility. Within this facility, we maintain the facility, offer the meals and accommodations. In addition, we offer recreation and personal services with a hair salon, massage being offered. We run a small commissary, Lounge and fitness facility. We conduct maintenance and small construction projects that would enhance the guest experience.