The Wiggles & Giggles Group Daycare is a new group daycare that opened in March of 2012. We now have two locations with our second location opening in April of 2019. We have a staff of over 20 people between the two facilities that are fully qualified to work in the childcare centre with degrees or courses in Early Childhood education.
We offer three different full-time childcare programs. Our infant and toddler program is for children between 1 and 3. We also offer a program for children between 3 and 5 and school-age programming.
Our goal is to develop a program for children and families that would truly be a community of people, working together, to provide a unique environment for the care and education of young children.
We take seriously the responsibility of nurturing the children in conjunction with their parents/guardians.
Above all is the belief that every child deserves respect and the loving environment critical to their well-being.
Why Choose Us? We know Transport.
We execute delivery times and safety regulations all in a professional manner.
Our staff are genuinely friendly, courteous and care about you and your business.
We offer overnight service from Edmonton to Peace River, Grande Prairie, and Northern BC Regions.
We specialize in Full load Van and Deck freight as well as the movement of LTL freight.
RELIABLE, STABLE AND DEDICATED, OUR TEAM IS DEVOTED TO MEETING YOUR TRANSPORTATION NEEDS.
At a glance
- Around 35,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations
- 160+ years of history, operating in more than 55 countries
- We serve the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power & Process and Environment & Infrastructure markets globally
- We offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide
- Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields – BP, Shell, BR Petrobras, KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, Hyundai, Ministry of Transportation, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Pemex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy, to name just a few
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing
- We are driven by delivering value to our shareholders, providing safe and sustainable project solutions for our customers, developing the full potential of our people and contributing to the communities we work in
- Our shares are traded on both the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW
Work BC Centre provides a variety of FREE services and programs to meet your employment-related needs.
Our mission is to empower all persons seeking employment and self-reliance by providing relavant services and information in a positive respectful atmosphere. For more information on the programs and services we provide, please contact us.