Why Choose Us? We know Transport.
We execute delivery times and safety regulations all in a professional manner.
Our staff are genuinely friendly, courteous and care about you and your business.
We offer overnight service from Edmonton to Peace River, Grande Prairie, and Northern BC Regions.
We specialize in Full load Van and Deck freight as well as the movement of LTL freight.
RELIABLE, STABLE AND DEDICATED, OUR TEAM IS DEVOTED TO MEETING YOUR TRANSPORTATION NEEDS.
At a glance
- Around 35,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations
- 160+ years of history, operating in more than 55 countries
- We serve the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power & Process and Environment & Infrastructure markets globally
- We offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide
- Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields – BP, Shell, BR Petrobras, KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, Hyundai, Ministry of Transportation, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Pemex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy, to name just a few
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing
- We are driven by delivering value to our shareholders, providing safe and sustainable project solutions for our customers, developing the full potential of our people and contributing to the communities we work in
- Our shares are traded on both the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW
Work BC Centre provides a variety of FREE services and programs to meet your employment-related needs.
Our mission is to empower all persons seeking employment and self-reliance by providing relavant services and information in a positive respectful atmosphere. For more information on the programs and services we provide, please contact us.
Zenco Hydrovac Excavation was established in 2012 by Stuart Chizik with the goal of providing high quality Hydrovac Excavation services to clients in the Resource Industry in Northern BC. After years of experience in the industry, Stuart wanted to provide the industry with a reliable, cost effective and most important, safe, alternative to traditional excavation methods.
Construction and Resource Industry workers all have the same objectives; getting the job done safely, on time, and under budget. The need to work around buried facilities poses a risk to the safety of workers and have a negative impact on project goals.
Our Hydrovac service has helped customers accomplish their project goals by providing a safe and efficient alternative to conventional methods of excavation.